It is Meg’s birthday this week – she will be 10 years old!
As dogs get older they can require some help to stay mobile – Joint Aid for Dogs is a high specification joint supplement, designed to assist with free movement.
The supplement is easy to administer, and can simply be mixed in with your dog’s normal food.
Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to any age or breed of dog, regardless of their level of exercise. The ‘General Maintenance’ dose can be used to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their life.
For elderly and working dogs it is suggested that Joint Aid for Dogs is fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
– Helps to maintain flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
– Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles.
– Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog’s metabolism.
– Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
– Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
– Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
– 100% wheat free.
– 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
We have one 2kg tub of Joint Aid for Dogs by GWF Nutrition to give away to one lucky dog owner!
All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning, is answer the question below. For an additional entry, follow us on instagram and tell us your instagram handle.
Please note – this competition is only open to UK residents.
The competition closes at midnight on Friday 30th October.
Competition now closed.