Competition – Dog Friendly Holiday Accomodation

We have a competition running over on our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Can-We-Take-The-Dog/106911589410301

NEW COMPETITION!! For our next competition we would love for you to share with us your best dog friendly accommodation! It could be a hotel, cottage, holiday park or campsite. For a bonus entry, upload a picture of your dog at the location, onto our wall. This competition will run for two weeks – until Sat 10th September. Good luck!!

4 thoughts on “Competition – Dog Friendly Holiday Accomodation

• September 7, 2011 at 10:38 pm

I have 4 dogs and love to take them to the beach and walks in the country etc but it’s so hard to find somewhere that will let me take them to stay! Fingers crossed this may give me the chance!

• September 9, 2011 at 7:16 pm

i have a long haired jack russell she is really friendly and loves playing with our kitten. we have a narrowboat and she loves it there jumping on and of the boat and going and saying hello to other boaters and running and playing on the towpaths

• September 9, 2011 at 9:12 pm

We love to take our dog Howard with us camping and this year found a fabulous campsite called High Yedmandale Farm about 5 miles outside Scarborough. There is no shop on site but there are great clean showers. Dogs are very welcome and the farm owner has a wonderful German Alsatian. Most importantly there are clear dog walking grassy paths just at the top of the campsite. Howard loved the runabout….

• September 10, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I have a 4 year old German Shepherd and I never go on holiday without him. I have never left any of my dogs in kennels. I am 72 and go for long walks everday on bridle paths etc